Thursday, October 29, 2015

Lost Coast Designs~Don't Lose Your Head ATC

Today I wanted to share my project posted over at Lost Coast Designs Portal To Creativity! Our Challenge theme this month is Monochrome. In addition, all month long we are celebrating Smeared Ink's 31 Days of Halloween 2015! Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda are some of the event sponsors. Everyday during October there will be new inspiration posted from each member of the design team!

This is my post for today, I wanted to cross-post here to celebrate!yay!!


Today is another ATC, "Don't lose your head"!

Love this funky skele guy! He made a wonderful ATC! I heat embossed him in white on black cardstock. These are the stamps I was given to play with:

So don't lose your head but Halloween is right around the corner! Hope to see you play at Lost Coast Designs Portal!

~kim

I am also playing along with the Wicked Wednesday's ATC Challenge:Halloween this week :)

3 comments:

  1. Love this Kim, the white against the black. What an awesome dude. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very cool. I love your humorous versions of halloween xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is super cool - I have not used my embossing tool in FOREVER, but now you've made me want to make something with it. :) Thanks for playing along with us at Wicked Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!
~~
A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner.
Thank you.