Sunday, December 14, 2014

APCC Week 13~Bee~Altered Playing Card Challenge

Greetings this Sunday!

The week is ending or is it beginning? It is all good!

Yay! I am current with the APC Challenge! We are in week 13, half -way to 26! I love this challenge, such a fun format to play along with! You can see all the details at Claudine's blog HERE or click the Altered Playing Card Challenge button on my sidebar:)  And don't worry, you can play anytime, join us, make it a new New Years Resolution that is fun!

The theme is Bees! Such a fun theme, I really enjoyed this nice change of pace this week!

Warning! Picture heavy, told ya I had fun with this one:)

Please click each image to see it bigger.

I coated each playing card with white gesso. Then I used Distress Paint on top for the yellow and brown.


The bee is made from a Mod Podge melt and mold. I painted it with regular acrylic paint. The mesh stamp is Unity, Chicken Wire, kinda close to a honeycomb shape:)



The trellis die cut is Tim Holtz Alterations cut from Tim Holtz paper. The sentiment is also TH Remnant Rubs.




The sunflower embellie is also a Mod Podge melt and mold.


The stencil is the Tim Holtz Honeycomb. the tiny bee is a mini TH stamp, too.




I think that is about it, please let me know if you have any questions at all!

Have a super week!

~kim

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your cards are so beautiful, love the mod podge button, really nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!
~~
A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner.
Thank you.