Sunday, November 16, 2014

Altered Playing Card Week 9~APCC

Happy Sunday!

I used this weekend to catch up on my altered playing cards for the wonderful challenge hosted by Claudine HERE

This is my set for week 9 :)


These were fun! Just fun images and texture!

I love this angel stamp. I am not sure who the maker is, but it is a wonderful stamp.  The sentiment stamp is Unity. The flowers I diecut from book pages.

This quirky tall hat man is a stamp I found on Wonder Strange, another super fun place to see!
I doodled the giant flowers to match the giant hat. I used a black Sharpie. It was a bit harsh so I added the gold Sharpie, a bit better:)

Have a fun day and thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a moment to leave a comment then pop over to see the APCC fun at Claudine's wonderful page, HERE


~kim

1 comment:

  1. Oh these are so cute. Made me laugh straight away. Love all the texture you added to the angel. Might make shuffling a bit tricky LOL. The guy with the big hat is just so funny. Love the la's. Off to find your other cards cos I have been very bad in the visiting department. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!
~~
A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner.
Thank you.